I love asian recipes! After figuring out how to make the best buffalo “chicken” with cauliflower, I decided to create an asian “chicken”. We love spicy in this house so I decided to attempt a gluten free General Tso’s recipe and guys it came out …
Tag: gluten free recipes
Print Yum Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps ~ Gluten Free & Plant Based Ingredients1 cauliflower head hot sauce 1/4 cup tapioca flour 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flowerInstructionsPreheat oven to 450 Mix 1/4 cup tapioca flour & 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flower in a large bowl & set …
Hummus lovers unite!
Are you looking for a delicious and spicy appetizer or snack…I got you!
I’m a big hummus fan, it’s great with veggies, crackers and chips. Since I eat it so much I’m always experimenting with different flavors. Here is a spicy punch of flavor for you hummus lovers!
#glutenfree #dairyfree #vegan #plantbased
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons water - add 1 tsp at a time to desired thickness
- 1/2 small jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Empty can of chick peas in the blender.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon into the blender.
- Add cilantro, cumin, garlic clove, jalapeño & salt.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until thick/chunky.
- Add 1 tbsp water and blend.
- Keep adding 1 tbsp of water at a time under desired thickness.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you want less heat, you can always add less jalapeño.
All linked meals are Gluten free and vegan friendly. Eating a restricted diet can be challenging and boring if you don’t venture out and try new recipes or experiment in the kitchen. Out to eat is another story. It can be very isolating to eat …