Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps ~ Gluten Free & Plant Based
- 1 cauliflower head
- hot sauce
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flower
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mix 1/4 cup tapioca flour & 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flower in a large bowl & set aside
- Chop bottom off cauliflower & rinse
- Chop up cauliflower head into small bite sizes
- Mix cauliflower in the flour mixture
- Place cauliflower on non stick pan
- Lightly drizzle hot sauce on the cauliflower and mix
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes
- Be sure to flip halfway through
I love to double the recipe because these are amazing as cold leftovers. We will keep the buffalo cauliflower in a container and pull out some to make wraps as snacks, lunch or dinner the next night. This is great as the weather warms up too.
Enjoy these hot from the oven or cold from the fridge as leftovers! If you make them, let me know which way is your favorite.