Hummus lovers unite!
Are you looking for a delicious and spicy appetizer or snack…I got you!
I’m a big hummus fan, it’s great with veggies, crackers and chips. Since I eat it so much I’m always experimenting with different flavors. Here is a spicy punch of flavor for you hummus lovers!
#glutenfree #dairyfree #vegan #plantbased
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons water - add 1 tsp at a time to desired thickness
- 1/2 small jalapeño
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Empty can of chick peas in the blender.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon into the blender.
- Add cilantro, cumin, garlic clove, jalapeño & salt.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until thick/chunky.
- Add 1 tbsp water and blend.
- Keep adding 1 tbsp of water at a time under desired thickness.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you want less heat, you can always add less jalapeño.