This post isn’t sponsored, not that it should matter if it was. 🙂 I hope you enjoy this delicious soup recipe friends!
Being gluten free and now eating plant based (most commonly known as vegan) has been really fun. I’m enjoying finding new brands and creating new recipes for my family to enjoy.
Eating plant based has encouraged my daughter to get really into trying veggies. I love having her help me prep the food. She has a tiny cutting board and a lettuce knife she uses to use veggies like zucchini, squash, tomorrows and mushrooms. My toddler gives this soup 2 thumbs up. I hope you enjoy it as well.
- 1 yellow squash (chopped)
- 4 large carrots (shaved and chopped)
- I large sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 broccoli crowns (chopped)
- 1 cup spinach/baby kale mix (chopped small)
- 5 baby bella mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 32 fl oz box of Organic Imagine Broccoli Creamy Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can great northern beans
- Chop all vegetables.
- Add oil, onions and carrots to the large pot and stir.
- Once the onions start to soften a bit add the rest of the veggies and spices.
- Continue stirring vegetables until they begin to look cooked, slowly add water while mixing.
- Add beans and creamy broccoli soup.
- Let simmer on med heat (stir occasionally) until the soup is hot an veggies are well cooked through.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and creamy soup!