Creamy Broccoli Soup – Vegan & Gluten Free
This post isn’t sponsored, not that it should matter if it was. 🙂 I hope you enjoy this delicious soup recipe friends!
Being gluten free and now eating plant based (most commonly known as vegan) has been really fun. I’m enjoying finding new brands and creating new recipes for my family to enjoy.
Eating plant based has encouraged my daughter to get really into trying veggies. I love having her help me prep the food. She has a tiny cutting board and a lettuce knife she uses to use veggies like zucchini, squash, tomorrows and mushrooms. My toddler gives this soup 2 thumbs up. I hope you enjoy it as well.
Creamy Broccoli Soup
- 1 yellow squash (chopped)
- 4 large carrots (shaved and chopped)
- I large sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 broccoli crowns (chopped)
- 1 cup spinach/baby kale mix (chopped small)
- 5 baby bella mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 32 fl oz box of Organic Imagine Broccoli Creamy Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can great northern beans
- Chop all vegetables.
- Add oil, onions and carrots to the large pot and stir.
- Once the onions start to soften a bit add the rest of the veggies and spices.
- Continue stirring vegetables until they begin to look cooked, slowly add water while mixing.
- Add beans and creamy broccoli soup.
- Let simmer on med heat (stir occasionally) until the soup is hot an veggies are well cooked through.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
I hope you enjoy this delicious and creamy soup!
18 thoughts on “Creamy Broccoli Soup – Vegan & Gluten Free”
I love when soups include beans! This one is right up my alley!
Yes! I love legumes
I’m rather excited to try this this winter season! Sounds soo tasty!
Yes so delicious
My tiny tot and I love broccoli. I have to make this for us one night!
Yes! You guys will love it!
This sounds delish! I’ve been looking for a dairy free option for broccoli soup!
??you will love it
Yum-I’ll have to try this recipe! I don’t know that I could convince my kids to eat a veggie soup but I have recipes I know my family won’t eat for lunch:)
It’s so good, I use to blend a bit for izzy before she started eating the bits of veggies
Every food recipe you post makes me SO hungry! I pin all of these 🙂
Hehe! Yay! Enjoy
Ok this sounds SO good. I love that it’s a creamy soup and not broth based. Now that it’s getting a little colder I’ll have to make this, my daughter loves her veggies!
Yay! Enjoy, I love a thick soup too! So much more hardy
This looks like the perfect soup for a chilly day!
It’s simply delicious
This soup looks incredible! I’m adding it to our menu list for next week!
It’s so delicious ☺️?