Thank you Feld Entertainment for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% mine alone. I was recently invited by Feld Entertainment and flown out for a behind the scenes look at Sesame Street Live. Guys, Feld and Sesame Street have created an amazing show …
Month: October 2017
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PowerOfDots #CollectiveBias I love adding greens to everything! Giving rice more flavor with veggies, not only is fun for your tastebuds, but great for your body. I love …
I love my Momiform! Typically it consists of comfort, cuteness and layers. Really though, I like to look put together… but also feel comfortable. After all I am chasing a toddler around, playing with her, cooking dinner, grocery shopping, decorating the house for holidays, caring for the dog… the list goes on.
I need clothes I can be flexible in so I can get a million things done in a small amount of time (or join in on a lot of activities with my toddler).
Cuddl Duds created clothes that are great for being active, running errands, being a mommy and being prepared for different temperatures. Bring on the layers.
I LOVE layering, which is one of the reasons I love the fall and winter so much!
Even in the summer, I’m the weirdo that carries around jacket incase the store or restaurant has the AC pumping too much. If you love comfort, layering and feeling confident, I’m sharing my Cuddl Duds fashions below which you can shop at Kohls.
What Am I Wearing?
Black Double Plush Velour Leggings, size s | Dark Plum Soft Wear With Stretch Long Sleeve Cowl Tunic, size s | Animal Fleece Wear With Stretch Long Sleeve Wrap, size s/m
Also I don’t want you to miss that from 10/27 – 11/7 you get $10 off when you spend $40 or more at Kohls.
Happy Shopping Guys!
Thank you Naturally More for sponsoring this recipe. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I’ve ventured into a lot of cooking being gluten free and plant based (vegan). It’s pretty expensive to buy baked goods that are vegan and gluten free …
Special thank you to Winking Girl Foods for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Eating plant based actually isn’t hard, neither is being gluten free. When you put those two together it can be pretty challenging, especially when you go out to eat. So I’ve been on a mission to create some amazing recipes and save them on my blog for your use and for me to refer to again and again.
Tonight I created a delicious meal, my own spin on enchiladas.
Green Enchilada Bowl
- 1 packet of Winking Girl green enchilada skillet sauce
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 1 yellow squash (chopped)
- 1 sweet red onion (sliced)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 green pepper (sliced)
- 1 medium sized carrot (chopped)
- 5 baby bella mushrooms (chopped)
- canned mixed beans
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- optional for rice: 1 cup spinach, 1 jalapeño & 1/2 cup cilantro
- optional toppings: salsa, acocado slices, shaved lettuce
- optional: gluten free tortilla (1/2 per bowl)
- In a large pot add 2.5 cup water and rice.
- Add jalapeño (chop off stem), cilantro and spinach to a blender & blend.
- Pour blended mix into the pot with rice. Put on the cover and turn on high.
- Once boiling turn down to low heat (mix occasionally).
- While the rice cooks chop and slice all veggies.
- Place all veggies into a large skillet (we use a large electric skillet).
- You shouldn't need any oil, they will cook down to your liking (stir occasionally).
- While the veggies cook pour the canned beans into a pot and heat up.
- Once cooked to your liking pour in the skillet packet in and fill the bag 1/4 with water and add that to the skillet as well.
- Ready to serve once mixed up.
- To serve, scoop rice into a bowl, top with veggie mixture and add optional beans, lettuce, avocado and salsa.
- Optional toppings: salsa, acocado slices, shaved lettuce
- Optional: add a tablespoon of oil to a pan and drop the tortilla on at medium heat, once crisp flip to the other side. Cut with a knife into slices.
Happy cooking friends!
Toddlers are a handful! My toddler has never been the biggest fan of the car. So she’s even more of a handful in the car. I have however gained some mommy knowledge from experience with my strong willed and busy child. Because guys, hearing …
Thank you to these small shops for sending these darling pieces in collaboration with my halloween post. As always all thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% my own. Halloween is just around the corner and I’m super pumped about having more opportunities to dress up and …
Thank you to these small shops for sending these darling pieces in collaboration with my fall post. As always all thoughts and opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
When I was told the baby in my belly I had been growing was a girl I count’t imagine the fun I would have dressing her up. Now that she’s a toddler, she loves clothes and accessories too.
For pumpkin patch fun and perfect fall photos I found a few darling shops that create gorgeous items. I mean, who doesn’t want a candy corn inspired outfit for the pumpkin patch?
The custom leotards are my favorite right now. Stylin Sophie is a darling shop I found on Instagram. They have boutique items and custom tops and leotards. So if you have a birthday coming up or social occasion you should reach out for your little’s leo.
Costumes galore at StellaMarisTutus! You have to see for yourself, because you will be shocked by the details that go into each piece she designs and creates. We are getting Izzy’s halloween costume from her shop.
Getting Sew Crafty is a shop I’ve been buying from since Izzy was an infant. I use to wear teething necklaces while nursing. Now Izzy wears all the toddler necklaces. They look adorable and are safe for her to put in her mouth when teething. She has designs for boys and girls.
Fairytale Dreams is another shop we have been loving for years. When Izzy was only 6 months In ordered a crown from this shop for her 6 month photo shoot. Ever since then I’ve been hooked. Crowns for bday parties, costumes and more. A little girl can never have too many crowns right? You can order a crown for your little prince too!
Happy Fall & Happy Shopping Friends!