Nuby toys shared are c/o Nuby. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Izzy LOVES water play & now that it’s summer we are taking the water play outdoors.
Learning can be so easy. Take a fun afternoon at the water table and turn it into early science.
Sinking & Floating
1. Find water: A water table, kiddie pool or bin filled with water
2. Find objects around the house that will sink. (I grabbed Izzy’s Mickey Mouse and the gang toys as our sinking objects)
3. Get some floating toys.
Nuby has a lot of amazing water toys! I linked up some of our favorites for you.
4. Let your child play and get familiar with the toys in the water play area.
5. Push the floating toys down and watch them pop up. Take about how they are floating/
6. Toss the sinking toys in with your child. What kid doesn’t love throwing? Talking about how they sink to the bottom.
7. HAVE FUN!