6 Layer Guacamole Dip with GOODFOODS
I love food therefore I love Thanksgiving. This year we will be going to my mother and step dad’s house for Thanksgiving and they will be hosting for my in laws as well. I can’t wait for all of the yummy food to come. But I don’t want to show up empty handed so I’m playing around with appetizer ideas that will be declious and adorable.
You guys already know that Joe, Izzy and I LOVE GOODFOODS guacamole. It’s the only store bought guac I’ve ever liked, seriously. I was apprehensive to try it, but making homemade guacamole isn’t alway ideal for this mama. Once we tired it, we all liked it! Izzy’s favorite is the southwestern guacamole because it had corn and black beans in it.
I’ve got a unique and fun way to incorporate our family favorite guacamole into your Thanksgiving appetizers.
6 Layer Guacamole Chip Dip
- GOODFOODS Chunky Guacamole
- GOODFOODS Southwestern Guacamole
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Black Beans
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Tortilla Chips
- Grab stemless wine glasses for an elegant look.
- Dollop GOODFOODS southwestern guacamole into the bottom of each glass.
- Spoon black beans onto the guacamole for the second layer.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese into the black beans.
- Spoon salsa on top of the cheese.
- Dollop GOODFOODS chunky guacamole on top.
- Chop and drop some cherry tomatoes on top.
- Stick one tortilla chip in the top of each glass.
- Serve with small bowls of tortilla chips.
Ready to shop and create this delicious treat? We find our GOODFOODS guacamole at Publix.