I received the mentioned item (wine glass) in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. This content is intended for those 21 ages and older.
If you have been following the blog or my Instagram for a while know, you know that I LOVE wine! Did you know champagne is technically a sparkling white wine from France?
So long story short, my husband and I recently had a day and evening free from Izzy as she stayed with her Nana and Grandad. We went to dinner at a new spot and asked what the special drinks were. What’s the one we decided to try? Apple Cider Mimosa! Guys it was sooo good that we stopped at the store on our way home and made some more!
I’m sharing our version of the Apple Cider Mimosa so you can enjoy the delicious goodness!
Apple Cider Mimosa
Bubbly or Champagne
Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture
1. Dip the top of your glass into caramel sauce.
2. Spin the caramel dipped top into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
3. Slice an apple thin, flip it around in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Cut a slit or thin triangle slice in the apple so it can sit on the glass edge.
4. Pour your bubbly into the glass.
5. Pour a splash of apple cider into your glass.
No I didn’t put it in a Mimosa glass because duh, I’m “Surviving Motherhood One Sip At A Time!” This is a mama sized mimosa! Shop your motherhood survival wine glass below!