Touchdown Snack with GOODFOODS
Game day means snacking and hanging on the couch or at the very least trying to keep your kid(s) huddled in the family room with you. Whether you are having guests over or just want a fun treat for the family, I have created an adorable and fun game day snack that is simple, delicious and quick.
Chicken Quesadilla Football Dippers
First off I found the most delicious guacamole that even Izzy likes to eat. I have never liked store bought and always made my own. GOODFOODS makes numerous products but their southwest guacamole… um whoa! SUPER YUMMY! GOODFOODS tableside guacamole is totally a #1 pick for game day. Even though this is a delicious evening snack with chips I wanted to create a daytime meal/snack with my favorite guac while we watch football!
1. Soft Tortila Wraps
2. Shredded Mexican Cheese
3. GOODFOODS Tableside Guacamole (Chunky or Southwest)
4. Optional: Sour Cream & Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
1. On a cutting board cut out the shapes of footballs with a knife. If you have a hard time eyeballing the size and shape then make one on a piece of paper and use it to trace as you cut.
2. Set half of your footballs aside and create football laces for the other half. Just cut a line in the middle with three lines going horizontally through it to create your football laces. Add cheese to the half without the laces and place the piece with the laces on top.
3. Place your football quesadillas on a pan. Turn the temp up to med/high. You want it warm enough to brown the quesadilla on each side and melt the cheese.
4. Remove and place onto a plate. While they are cooling grab your GoodFoods Tableside Chunky Guacamole and scoop into a bowl. Or use our family favorite, the Tableside Southwest Guacamole. Izzy LOVES eating the black beans and corn mixed in it.
*I bet you didn’t know that this yummy guac is hand scooped, has no artificial ingredients and no added sugar. Beyond the flavor this is a big plus for me and my family.
5. If you like extra garnishes you can add some fresh tomatoes or sour cream to your bowl.
6. Sit on the couch and enjoy!
Go snag some yummy GOODFOODS guacamole and dip away!
Not sure if a store near you carries GOODFOODS products? We found our GOODFOODS Guacamole at Publix. Search for a GOODFOODS retailer near you.
30 thoughts on “Touchdown Snack with GOODFOODS”
These are wayyyyyy cute!!!
Thank you ? they are so yummy & easy to make
Such a cute fall snack, I especially love the combo with the guac!
Thanh you! It’s so easy & yummy
Your so creative and these look delicious!
Thank you Fawn! They are super yummy too
Oh I need to make these! I just recently discovered that I like guacamole….taste buds have definitely changed over the years!
Omg it’s so good!! There is a store locater link on the blog ?
OMG these are so cute and look sooooo yummy!! Gonna have to give these a shot!
Yes easy peasy! ???
This is so cute! I’m going to have to steal this idea for Super Bowl Sunday! And the guac is a great addition!
Thank you Angel! Yes snag that idea!
OMG these are so cute! What a great idea!
Thank you Keala!
These are adorable. And now I’m super hungry! Great post!
Hehe! Thank you Rachel!
Ok those quesadillas look flipping adorable and the guacamole sounds dang delicious!!!! Will definitely have to give it a try ?
So good! Thanks Mal
I’ve always been worried store bought guacamole wouldn’t taste great, but this one sure looks yummy! And the football quesadillas are adorable!!!
Me too! I’ve tried and thought I was about to give up! Promise if my husband likes it too, it’s good
These look delicious! What A fun recipe for game day!
Thank you Sarah! The guac is super yummy
My son is a picky eater but he loves quesadillas and these cute football quesadillas are a win! Gotta do this and can’t forget the guacomole
The guac is too good! The football quesadillas were so fun to make & eat! Your picky eater will love it! You can even make them with cookie cutters out of anything they like.
Your football shaped tortillas are too cute!! Everything looks delicious & is 9:30 a.m. too early for guac? ?
Never too early! Thank you
this is such a fun and simple idea! !
Thank you! ?
How adorable and totally doable! I love the football shapes! Perfect for game day. 🙂
Thank you, it was so fun and delicious