Watching What I Love With ComfortCam Pro

From the time you bring your baby home you become obsessed with watching your child around the clock and that includes on the monitor. Please tell me that wasn’t only me! Now I’m less obsessive, but I still love knowing if Isabella needs me. My monitor has made this easier because it allows me to set detections for motion and/or sound.

So what do I have and why do I love it?

ComfortCam Pro is the monitor we use in Izzy’s room.

IMG_9818

IMG_9772

Why do I love it?

The full feature list is and all details are here. My favorite features are… all of them! I love the panning & zoom. This allows you to move the camera to look in a different area of the room with the flick of a finger on your phone or tablet. Viewing is from anywhere, yes anywhere. This feature allows you to check in on your sleeping babe even if you are 30 minutes away at dinner and it’s your first date night out. You can share the viewing with up to 4 smart phones or tablets. This means you can add it to a tablet for the baby sitter and still have it on yours and your significant others phone and still have one more device left. Two way audio allows you to hear your child and speak to them if needed. There are also movement and sound alert options, video record option, split screen, picture capture and night vision.

Here is the night vision in action and as you can see the green bar means there is a small amount of noise (her sound machine). The image below shows how the colors escalate the louder she is.

ComfortCamPro2
Izzy decided she did not want to go to bed. See how the colors went to red.
ComfortCamPro1
Izzy decided it was a good idea to sleep after all.

This image shows you how you can see the images you take below the live feed from the monitor. You touch the live feed with your finger and swipe to span the camera in the room.

comfortcampro3

I’m really enjoying that the camera can span the room because soon enough she will be in a toddler bed and I’m going to need to see where she is, when she’s not in bed. So if you are a mommy to be, new mom or your child is a newly in a toddler bed, check out this monitor here and start watching what you love!

XO Eryka

I received the mentioned item in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

20 Comments Add yours

1. Yes! Love this camera! Having the option to pan the room is my favorite. Isabella doesn’t stay in bed and I need to know she’s ok at all times!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Yes that’s what I’m going to love! That’s near in my future

2. I love that you can span the room with this camera. Definitely would put a mommy’s mind at ease!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Yes! Toddler bed is in the bear future and that’s going to be perfect

3. Emma says:

That is so cool!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Thank you Emma, i really love that it pans the room

4. Oh, this is awesome! Would you believe that we have NEVER had a monitor? I’m thinking I really need to get one, though! That looks so beneficial!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Omg no way! Yes you really need one! I love that this will allow me to see Izzy as she moves around her room when the toddler bed is in

5. Man I wish I had one of these when my girls were babies! Would have saved me a lot of anxiety! What a great device!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Yes! Now as she moves to a toddler bed since it pans the room I can keep a close eye lol

6. Jessica says:

I love a good video monitor. We didn’t use one with our first, and I regret it. I’ll never go back!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Nothing can replace a good video monitor!

7. Stefanie S says:

What a great camera! I could definitely use one of these in my toddler’s room. He is constantly getting his legs stuck in the crib and I don’t realize it until he’s shrieking!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Oh yes, you should also try a Dock A Tot, I had that same issue with Izzy until we got one. She cuddles into the dockatot and doesn’t get stuck now. Look into one. I actually did a blog post about how it helped us

8. shannanpanganiban says:

This is a great review!! and I say it all the time but for real her room is way too cute!!!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Thank you! I love her feathers! I wanted something different

9. That picture looks great! What’s around the baby? That bumper thing.

1. busylittleizzy says:

It’s a Dock A Tot! I wrote a review on it, it’s seriously amazing!!!

10. I always want one of everything you blog about, including this monitor! lol And I LOVE Izzy’s room!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Hehe thank you Nicole! It’s an amazing monitor!