3 Ways Treat Yourself Without Getting a Sitter

As a mom I need a break a treat. I think breaks are far and few between and something I can’t always control. The baby could wake up early from a nap, go on nap strike, wake up in the night. I know you know this all too well. The breaks are not always as planned. I also love when my mom can take Izzy for a sleepover, but that can’t happen every week. So we should just treat ourselves. This is something we can control.

I’m going to give you 3 ways to treat yourself without having to call a baby sitter

1. Subscription boxes  Bootay Bag is an adorable subscription that is only $12 for 2 pairs of underwear! A great gift to you monthly or just once. Your significant other will appreciate it too. Mine did! If you follow regular you know I love subscription boxes & this is cute one to check out!

Find them on Instagram here.

IMG_9764

IMG_9766

IMG_9774

2. Tubby Time! Fill up your tub with bubbles and relax. If you love to read, grab your favorite book. I personally love a glass  of wine while I’m in the tub, but that’s me. A small pepperoni and black olive pizza sounds pretty good too. You can find my bathroom makeover and how I turned my bathroom into a spa oasis here.

IMG_8554

3. Host a LuLaRoe party!  Who doesn’t love shopping & from your bed or couch? I’ve joined the LuLaRoe obsession. I tried on my first outfit from LuLaRoe and I’m sold! This is the most comfortable outfit I’ve owned. It gets better… my husband told me it was such a cute outfit. I’d say that is a win. If I find something my husband likes on me, I like on me and it’s comfortable then I want it in EVERY color. You will find so many different tops, bottoms and even dresses!

If you want a chance to snag a pair of free leggings, book a party with Brooke here. Once the party begins free leggings will be sent to you, with most likely a bunch of other goodies! Guess what? The more your friends buy in your party, the more free or discounted clothes you get! Party and shop from your home without a baby sitter!!!!

IMG_9750
Mommin’ ain’t easy but shopping for cute clothes can be! Treat yourself mama!
IMG_9755
These are hands down the most comfortable leggings! If you didn’t think they could get any more comfortable, they can!
IMG_9760
Comfy for being on the floor when playing with Izzy or Teddy.

Guys I hope you enjoyed my tips on treating yourself. So don’t worry if you can’t get a baby sitter. You CAN still treat yourself at home!

XO Eryka

I received the mentioned items in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

3 Ways on sitter

16 Comments Add yours

1. Lynsey says:

Can’t get enough of lularoe lately, especially with a growing bump! It is so comfy and can still be dressed up! Try the Carly style dress if you haven’t yet 😍 Also, I need that hat!

1. busylittleizzy says:

I want to get the dress! Hehe the hat is tagged on insta! Cutest shop. Ppl say the clothes are comfy from LuLaRoe and they are not joking

2. Shannan says:

What a hot mama!!! Love the ideas!

1. busylittleizzy says:

I’m blushing! Thank you Shannan! Be sure to enter for a Randy top & if you like hosting fb parties then book one for free leggings! They are too comfy.. I didn’t think leggings could be more comfortable

3. I need to get on the LulaRoe band wagon. Every mom I know is talking about it. Also pizza in the bath seems like a brilliant idea.

1. busylittleizzy says:

Haha pizza in the bath is magic lol yes you do! The brand is awesome

4. And now I want to go treat myself! Love ALL of these ideas. I am a fan of pepperoni and black olives pizza too just fyi!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Oh I think we need to live in the same state and share some pizza! 😊 thank you

5. Oh hey girl! Check out that bootay!! Love the leggings and panty stash!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Ha! Thanks! The leggings are more comfortable than any pair I’ve ever owned.. If that is even possible

6. I used to buy underwear all the time when I would get sad. Now it’s sad that I haven’t bought new underwear since the birth of my 2nd kid. Gonna sign up for this box now. It’s life changing.

1. busylittleizzy says:

Yay! It’s such a great price! I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled on it! I feel the same.. I never buy myself anything anymore. It was so great to see pretty & quality pieces

7. I have wanted to get a subscription box for sooooo long, but was just never sold on a particular one. A bootay bag now?…That could be of benefit to me, AND my husband..haha (;

Seriously though, I’m kind of a panty addict. Thanks for sharing!

1. busylittleizzy says:

Yay! Yes and the price you can’t beat! 👏🏼💗 enjoy

8. Jennifer says:

Cool idea for a monthly panties subscription! This would make me feel a little prettier for sure! And love your leggings! I’m a believer in leggings! 🙂

1. busylittleizzy says:

Thank you! I didn’t think leggings could be any more comfortable… They can!