Do you love to travel or try to travel at least 1 time a year? We are making an effort now to have a yearly getaway without Izzy and a yearly family trip. Even if it’s a stay-cation or weekend trip we want to get …
POTTY TRAINING! Sounds scary doesn’t it? I have to admit, I started to get nervous as we got closer to starting. But there really is nothing to be scared or anxious about. The first week we read potty books and I even downloaded an Elmo …
I can’t express how hard it is to run any errands without snacks for my Izzy. It’s pretty much impossible. Tell me I’m not alone! I know I’m not the only mom looking for healthy and quick snacks. Gerber has me and Izzy feeing happy and at ease with their Lil’ Beanies. She loves them because they are yummy and I love them because they are non-GMO and have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. That makes this a win win snacking situation!
Shopping at Publix is always a breeze because if we are unsure where things are, there are always the sweetest employees ready to help. Mostly Izzy helps me find her snacks while we move through the baby aisle. By helping, she points and says, “That, that that! Yum, yum!”
Not only are these a perfect snack for home and on the go, but they are a perfect halloween gift! Yes, we all know these kiddies are going to get way too much candy. Ready to see how we made our favorite snack into the most adorable gift for Izzy to give to her buddies?
1. Cut the construction paper into 4 by 12 inch rectangles.
2. Draw your pumpkin face onto the paper using a sharpe.
3. Wrap the construction paper around the can and tape together in the back.
4. Write a special note on top of the cover.
This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. Carter’s is home of the original bodysuit! However, that doesn’t mean their wardrobe ends there! I’m going to show you some adorable fashions from Carter’s and how to pair them, as we dive …
Izzy has never had juice, until now! I found a company that has organic and non GMO lemonade! It also has 0 grams of sugar, it’s gluten free, vegan, has zero calories, zero carbs, no artificial ingredients and it’s low glycemic. It’s just a #momwin …
Remember when you were a teenager and you were trying to find yourself? Who are you & what do want to be? After you have a baby it’s like you are the hormonal, emotional and unsure teenager all over again. Eager to know the right thing to do and figure out who you are. Becoming a mother changes you in a way no one can really explain.
I’m finding myself again. My child is 18 months old and I’m still figuring it all out. One thing I’ve learned is you need to take time for yourself. Check out my three tips for finding the new you. Because being a mother is now a part of who you are.
1. Get a hobby. A good blogger mommy friend of mine reminded me of this. It sparked a thought, a hobby? Oh yes, I like to paint. In reality I liked to paint. I haven’t painted since I was pregnant with Isabella. I want to paint again, I want to be a painter. I miss that hobby, it’s relaxing and fun and it’s something I want to be apart of me still. So I’m making an effort now to bring back the hobby I loved so very much.
2. Reflect. The best time for me to reflect is when I’m going for a walk or working out. I can think about me, my life and if there is anything I want to work on as a person. If you like to reflect in the tub with with class of wine, I’m right there with ya. Well, not with you, but you know what I mean. Find time to think about how your day or week has been. Are there things you wish you did or didn’t do? What can you do to make a change in yourself or your life?
3. Go Shopping. Even if you can only go shopping online. Heck sometimes that is better! I love to grab my laptop and glass of wine while I window shop or snag a cute lil something for ME. By doing this you are thinking about yourself, which is so important. You want to embrace being a mommy but you don’t want to lose yourself in the process. As a mom you are constantly busy and don’t have much mental time left for you and what YOU want. I noticed looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. When I shower and dress up I feel better. If you are looking for style and comfort I’ve got you.
Shopping online is easy and one of my favorite places to shop is PinkBlush. You can find adorable fashions for during, before or after pregnancy. If you are a mommy or mommy to be you will love it! The maternity dresses are so adorable. Almost all fashions stretch or flow to fit with a growing belly or hide your postpartum belly. Or in my case, hide the mommy belly I’m working so hard to put some abs on.
I love this dress! Why? Well, it’s perfect for a pregnant mommy because of the stretch, a nursing mommy because of the criss cross neckline or a mommy chasing a toddler because of the comfort.
Toddler mealtime is soooo different from a baby’s. Your child is now more independent and listens a little bit better to rules and directions. I want to share our ultimate toddler meal time must haves for home and on the go! Get excited these are …
Isabella loves to be outside. I will say though, since she was very little she has been hot and cold with the swing. Bucket swings are just that, buckets! They are so big that your child is often lost in them and they never really …
From the time you bring your baby home you become obsessed with watching your child around the clock and that includes on the monitor. Please tell me that wasn’t only me! Now I’m less obsessive, but I still love knowing if Isabella needs me. My monitor has made this easier because it allows me to set detections for motion and/or sound.
The full feature list is and all details are here. My favorite features are… all of them! I love the panning & zoom. This allows you to move the camera to look in a different area of the room with the flick of a finger on your phone or tablet. Viewing is from anywhere, yes anywhere. This feature allows you to check in on your sleeping babe even if you are 30 minutes away at dinner and it’s your first date night out. You can share the viewing with up to 4 smart phones or tablets. This means you can add it to a tablet for the baby sitter and still have it on yours and your significant others phone and still have one more device left. Two way audio allows you to hear your child and speak to them if needed. There are also movement and sound alert options, video record option, split screen, picture capture and night vision.
Here is the night vision in action and as you can see the green bar means there is a small amount of noise (her sound machine). The image below shows how the colors escalate the louder she is.
This image shows you how you can see the images you take below the live feed from the monitor. You touch the live feed with your finger and swipe to span the camera in the room.
I’m really enjoying that the camera can span the room because soon enough she will be in a toddler bed and I’m going to need to see where she is, when she’s not in bed. So if you are a mommy to be, new mom or your child is a newly in a toddler bed, check out this monitorhereand start watching what you love!
I received the mentioned item in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
As a mom I need a break a treat. I think breaks are far and few between and something I can’t always control. The baby could wake up early from a nap, go on nap strike, wake up in the night. I know you know …