Father’s Day is right around the corner. I’m feeling extremely grateful for my husband. I mean he is the reason I get to be a mom, which is pretty awesome! Seriously though, I’m beyond lucky to have him as my best friend. He works hard to provide a beautiful home for our family. He is the reason I was able to go part time so I could give more energy to our beautiful little Izzy.
Just the other day I cried because I could hardly get the words out to him that our life would fall apart without him. I wanted my husband to know how much I appreciated him even though I may not say it everyday. He’s always pitching in with house work and baby needs, without me asking. Now that’s the key to love, right ladies? Needless to say I’m extremely lucky to have him in my life.
Most importantly he is the BEST daddy to Isabella!
Izzy is beyond lucky to have her Daddy. Whether you are getting a Father’s Day Gift or the man in your life has a birthday coming up I have some wonderful gifts to share with you.
- First up, the card! You need a good card to write all of the wonderful things you forget to say daily to that man in your life. The Little Things is an adorable shop found on Instagram and Etsy. She has adorable cards and prints available for all occasions and even welcomes custom orders. Go grab a fun Father’s Day card from her shop. For 20% off use the code: BUSYLITTLEIZZY
- Second…bring on the essentials! Your skin is your largest organ and I want my man healthy and around as long as possible. So I got him charcoal soap from Beauty Counter. If you are looking for something safe from harsh chemicals I’d check out this company. The Charcoal Cleansing bar contains activated charcoal. It is derived from the Japanese Ubame Oak tree that attracts and binds to impurities and oils on the skin’s surface. How cool is that? What does this do? The result is a smoother and brighter complexion. It is also made with antioxidant-rich, organic green tea and hydrating organic coconut oil. The soap is a gentle formula and can be used daily on your face and body. Reach out to Sarah Avery for more information on this or other products.
- If you have questions you can email her: firstname.lastname@example.org or shop here.
- Does your man have a beard? Mine does! Badass Beard Care is a great brand that has the perfect supplies to keep a beard & the skin under it clean and smelling nice. Want to try, before you buy? Go here to try it out and only pay a flat fee for shipping.
- The wow gift! My husband loves watches but sometime it’s not always in the budget to buy a watch. A watch strap is a great gift that your watch loving husband will enjoy. It’s a fun way to create a new look for a watch they already own. I chose watch straps from DaLuca Straps. You can chose from numerous styles and colors along with the option of matte or polished hardware. The strap styles are available in sizes to fit virtually any watch. Check out DaLuca Straps here.
- Coffee…. need I say more? My hubby loves his coffee! I found the cutest shop with the most adorable mugs! 3 Daughters Design Shop is a darling shop that creates custom silhouettes with a personal touch. She has extended to June 6th as the last day to order Father’s Day gifts from this shop. Her shop also has a promotion right now, buy any silhouette in the shop and get this coffee mug with your silhouette(s) for $12.
Be sure to use the code: IZZY10 for 10% your purchase. To order you can go here. To find her on Instagram click here.
- Dress your child(ren) up! Little Pink Pumpkin is the most adorable shop! You will find all sorts of goodies for all occasions. She carries onesies, headbands, leg warmers, tutus, premie outfits and more. You can find Izzy’s outfit here. The code: FATHERSDAY will give you 20% off. You can find her on Instagram here. Ready for a picture overload? I mean how could I choose just one to share?
- Last but certainly not least a fun DIY! What Daddy doesn’t want a gift made by or with the help of their baby? Here is a cute DIY that you can create. (**tips for you, have baby wipes or a washcloth near by to wipe and clean up the baby and mess)
- You need to get a canvas, tape paint, paint and brushes.
Tape “I and Dad” onto the canvas. Leave space for a heart.
- Give your baby a brush and paint and let them go at it. To avoid a yucky brown use either cool colors that mix well together. I chose blue, teal, green and yellow. I put them all on a plate and showed Izzy to dab and then paint the canvas. Let the canvas dry or dry with a hair dryer.
- Peal the tape off of the canvas.
- Paint your child(s) hands or feet and press them on in the shape of a heart. If you have two children than you can use a hand from each child or foot from each child.
I received the mentioned items in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.