Mickey Fashions for Disney or play
I haven’t met a kid who didn’t love Mickey Mouse at some point. Right now we are at that phase. Izzy is pretty obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves the songs and characters. Whether your baby has a love for Mickey or you are taking a trip to Disney, I’ve pulled together some shops with adorable Mickey fashions. Get ready for some photo overload!
- Introducing Frogs and Flowers Fashions. This is a new and growing shop. They have so many adorable items from shoes, accessories to swimwear. Frogs and Flowers Fashions carries boy and girl fashions so every mom needs to check the shop out. If you look under Special Occasions you will find this adorable Minnie inspired party dress. Visit her Instagram to see more photos and ask questions about sizing. Use Code: IZZY10 for 10% off
- Next up those adorable Minnie & Mickey Mouse shoes from Mini Melissa. Izzy gets so excited when I pull out her Minnie & Mickey shoes. I love how they are soft, cute, easy to velcro on and off and they are scented. These shoes coming in a few colors. You can grab a pair of these shoes here: Minnie Mouse Shoes
- Minnie jewelry is a must. If you know Izzy then you know she LOVES jewelry, yes at 14 months old. If you visit Tootsies Babies you will find just that. She has adorable boy and girl fashions in her shop for your littles as well so check her shop here.
- I know you are wondering what that adorable pattern could be for under the necklace above. It’s a leotard from Lili Lane. This shop has so many adorable fashions and although their site is closed right now, for updates, you can check out all of their adorable fashions on their Instagram. How cute are these flutter sleeves?
This leo is soft and light, so it’s perfect for indoor and outdoor play. Izzy was beyond excited when I pulled it out of the package. We got Mickey and the gang!
- Lastly, but certainly not least is Moots Clothing. This shop has tops with adorable fashions such as this “Vote Mickey” t-shirt. You will find adorable leotards and tops saying other phrases such as, “beach please”, “play hard, nap harder” & “you’re my person.” The shop owner is very sweet and super helpful with sizes. If you have questions you can even ask her on her Facebook page or Instagram.
Okay, now go shopping for your Mickey fashions!
I received the mentioned items in this post in exchange for an honest review. As always all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
11 thoughts on “Mickey Fashions for Disney or play”
Great job. Love all the cute shops you featured. Izzy is adorable as always.
Thank you Amber
Love it all!!! The back of that leo is adorable!! Izzy sure can rock that Mickey & Minnie gear! ?
Thank you so much!
Too cute!! I have my first girl after two boys so I love the girly details!
Dress up is pretty fun with a girl
Super cute!!! Love this post especially right before Disney for us!!!
These are too cute!
So cute! I especially love those little shoes!
Goodness how adorable. Kinda want a daughter now.. only kinda
She is so cute! You can tell she’s got spunk. I love the little leotard!